Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Papal Intentions for November

The Holy Father’s general intention for the month of November is that “…priests who experience difficulties may find comfort in their suffering, support in their doubts, and confirmation in their fidelity.”

His mission intention is that, “…as fruit of the continental mission, Latin American Churches may send missionaries to other Churches.”

Let us pray with Pope Francis this month, and let us especially be attuned to whether God is asking us to be an answer to this prayer to comfort, support, and affirm our priests.

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled re: their canonizations; I remember Blessed John XXIII as I was in catholic high school at the time, and I kick myself that I did not get to Rome to see Blessed John Paul II. My Mom was at his Mass on Boston Common and my cousin is touching his hand across people watching his motorcade in Boston. I followed him faithfully as he gave himself to the World. Dear Lord, thank You for The Gift that was ours for so long.

    ReplyDelete